Seguidores

domingo, 1 de octubre de 2017

LAND ART MANDALA (2909case)

Let's know a few things about land art!!! Last year, we did this project in El Cerro de los Ángeles. We had a terrific time. I hope you enjoy this post a lot!

Presentation from Noelia Calle, my dear last year teacher, 

        
                                                   Land Art Mandala from Noelia Calle


 Examples that I did with my school (Laguna de Joatzel, Getafe) the last year:






Another example that I did this year with my little cousins: (in steps, 1 to 1)

The final result;

                              


Steps to create it:





A little presentation in general about how to do a mandala in El cerro with the technique of chalk:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Ejal7Yg7oOeHZSd1JfYVo0ZVk/view?usp=sharing





2 comentarios: